My Letters for Alpy Job(Surat Lamaran)....Its work so

Bekasi, March 2010

The Honorable :

Human Resources Department (HRD) Manager


Dear Sir or Madam,

With reference that I know from news on my campus, about opening job in your company. I would like to apply for Staff that your looking, because I really interesting to work on your company and I really need this job. I am 23 years old, male and single.

I am still learn at Gunadarma University majoring Information System night class in BA degree, and I am able to writing and speaking English; also familiar with computer programs like MS.Office, Web & Design Programs, Multimedia Programs, GIS (Geografic Information System) Programs & Web Browser Programs. I have a good interpersonal skill and team, self motivated and also ready to learn and hard working. Besides that, I prepared to be placed anywhere.

To enclosed resume summarized my qualification. I could come for an interview in any days. Please call me at 0865 9780 8963 or 021 – 9286 7706 to let me know the day and time most convenient for you. I surely believe that your company would choose a right human capital to boost the company into a leader with highly potential people, and I would be proud to become part of it. Thanks before and I look forward to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

Restu Basar Zaini

Enclose:

- Curriculum Vitae

­- Photo

- Certificates

0 comments: